Monday, December 14, 2009

San Diego Mini Session: La Jolla

During my San Diego visit I was able to schedule some portrait sessions! I had so much fun shooting on the beach, it's been a while :)



First up was the Frost Family. Valerie and I have been friends for over 18 years. She went to high school with my hubby and we joke about how they were friends and now how we are closer! Valerie and Greg has two precious little kiddos. These twins were prayed for and such miracles. This is the first time that I have been able to meet them. They are adorable!










The Jung family our dear friends of ours from Covenant Seminary. They are now living in California. It was such a treat for me to be able to visit with them and see their sweet family.










I have not seen the Norine family since their kiddos were the age of my kiddos. I couldn't believe how grown up they both were. They are such a sweet family and it was so fun to catch up with them!









Thank you all for letting me share time with your family!


No comments:

Blog Archive