Tuesday, December 15, 2009

San Diego Mini Session: Balboa Park

The second day of session was at Balboa Park. It was a beautiful morning in San Diego, I got there early to walk around and soak it all in :)


The Horpayak family are friends of ours from our San Diego church. It was so great to visit with them. Erin once tried to teach me to how to cook Thai food, which she is fabulous at. Kitya and Erin's little girls are absolutely beautiful, their personalities are so much fun...I had a wonderful time with them all!












The Frost family met me again because their kiddos fell into the ocean rather quickly at our first session, so we went for round 2. Which was great for me because it meant I visit with them again :)





I am looking forward in seeing you all again soon!


No comments:

Blog Archive