Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Kara & Jim : Married

Kara and Jim are married! I have been looking forward to this wedding since they booked with me. Kara and Jim are such a sweet couple. You can tell they are well loved by their family and friends. When Kara smiles her whole face lights up and Jim adores her. They are perfect together! They had a intimate ceremony and reception at the Larimore House Plantation. We took pictures before there ceremony, which gave us lots of time for fun.
Enjoy the show at the end!

















Kara and Jim, thank you for letting me share your wedding day with your. You two are amazing people and it was a blessing for me to be a part of your day.


Click HERE to see their slideshow.


Special thanks to

Gail Fleming for seconding with me!


2 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

love the 4th image kelly!! beautiful job!!

Anonymous said...

I love all your detail shots and the shot of them dip/kissing. Awesome!

Blog Archive