Friday, November 14, 2008

Covenant Seminary Families : Mini Sessions II

Every year I offer families at Covenant Seminary mini portrait sessions. It is one of my favorite days of the year. This year we went to Faust park and the day could not have been more perfect! The weather was beautiful and the leaves were falling!



The McLellan family is such a sweet family. These beautiful girls are always laughing and smiling.




The McCullum family is always so much fun. They have been our neighbors for three years. I love the uniqueness of this family.




The Duncan family are adding to their family next year. Their boys are adorable, looking forward to meeting #4 :)




This is the first time I have had the pleasure of the Taylor family. Their kiddos are adorable and I love their sweetness.




The Bean family are no strangers to my camera. I have enjoyed each session with them. They are also expecting and I can't wait to meet this little one.




The Sembler family are so much fun to be with. I love the way they are up for anything.



Thank you everyone for letting me share time with your families! You all are the BEST neighbors ever :)


2 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

the cross eyed little boy made me laugh!! great fam session kelly!

Anonymous said...

Kelly, you are so SO so good at capturing children! I think if I were as good as you, I'd do nothing but family portraits 24/7. You are an inspiration!

Blog Archive