Monday, November 26, 2007

The Dillard Family


The fall color was unbelievable the day I meet the Dillard's and weather was absolutely perfect. I took their

pictures when Andrew was just born, but now he sitting up and reaching for everything. Here are a few of my favorites.






You can tell that these guys have a great time together.




Love this one of Kevin and Allison, they are so sweet together.



Wow, the color of the leaves is just amazing, this is one of my favorites of the day :)



Andrew gives us the the "thumbs up", it's over sign!


Click HERE to see their slideshow!





1 comment:

Lisa Hessel said...

Wow, Kelly, those are great! I love the colors and your photos are really sharp! They look like they're such a sweet family. Let's get together for coffee soon :).

Blog Archive