Saturday, November 24, 2007

Covenant Seminary Families Part I


Each year I offer special mini sessions for Covenant Seminary Students. I really enjoy these sessions because I am able to hang out with my friends and take fun pictures of their families. The fall color is amazing and I love it as my background! Here are just a few of my favorites from the day.






Meet my newest neighbor, Anderson, isn't he a cutie! His sister and brother are so proud to show him off. Hampton is my son's buddy and they have a ball together. I love his hat.





The McCullums :)






Alex and his family moved here this year. He loves music and his eyes light up when his dad and mom sing to him.





Riley, Elijah and their parents are new this year too. They are a sweet family and I am really enjoying getting to know them.





The Carmichael's are also a new family here. Their two boys are so fun and always ready to play.



Aimee and her girls are from California too! These girls are all very special to me :)




Living on campus has been such a wonderful experience for our family. We are surrounded by families that will be our forever friends.


2 comments:

Frank DiMeo said...

Wow Kelly!
These are really great!
I can see how rewarding they must be.
You manage to get such animation out of them.
It must have been so much fun, especially with Rylen and his family in the post before this one.

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

love the last shot is so fun kelly. nice work. hope you had a nice thanksgiving!

Blog Archive