Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Chris and Maria are Married!


Chris and Maria had a beautiful wedding at the Catholic Student Center At Washington University. This was the first time that I have been to this church and it is beautiful, I especially love the art work behind the alter.




Love this one of Maria chatting with her girls before she walked down the aisle.






After the service we went to Brookings Hall, my new favorite spot. It is gorgeous and has so many portrait options.








Our next stop was the Missouri Botanical Gardens and it was beautiful :)






Special thanks to Jenny Henneberry for having me second with her!


2 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

beautiful kelly! the girls behind the doors is awesome.

Unknown said...

I love your style of photography. I found you thur david and kimi baxter
So i will be checking back often.

Blog Archive