Friday, March 5, 2010

WPPI - Las Vegas

Tomorrow I leave for WPPI (Wedding and Portrait Photographers International). WPPI is the largest photographer's conference and tradeshow in the world for wedding and portrait photographers. This is my first time attending WPPI and I'm really looking forward to meeting fabulous photographers and seeing new products at the tradeshow.



My WPPI plans: Sunday, attending my friend Carey's Master's class from 2-4pm,
Monday: Tradeshow and attending Jasmine Starr's class from 6:30-8:30pm.


If you are attending WPPI, I would love to meet you, please say "HELLO" :) I have phone and email access, I will respond as soon as I can. You can follow my TWEETS here. Tuesday night I will be back in the STL, I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!


No comments:

Blog Archive