Monday, January 4, 2010

Hope and Eric

Hope and Eric are married! They had a very intimate wedding at the the Kirk of the Hills Church. It is obvious how well loved these two are! Everyone there was full of smiles and laughter, it was a beautiful wedding.









Eric and Hope did not want to see one another before the wedding, but they did hold hands, one of my favorites of the day!
















Sarah and Lee back from their honeymoon :)





Congratulations Hope and Eric, thank you both for letting me be a part of your day!


Click HERE to see their slideshow.


Thank you to my second Amy for sharing her awesome talent.

I just got back from a wonderful Christmas vacation in San Diego! The weather was amazing and we were able to share some wonderful family time. From San Diego I traveled to Kansas City where I was part of a team who photographed Albert and Diedre Pujols NYE event and wedding renewal ceremony. It was a fabulous two day celebration that I was so blessed to be a part of.
Coming Up: Brittany and Andrew engagment session, Sarah and Tommy's wedding, Beverly family and my family pictures from San Diego!


No comments:

Blog Archive