Sunday, December 20, 2009

Merry Christmas 2009

This year has been a fabulous year! I have met and shared time with so many wonderful families, couples, and new friends.
Thank you for giving me the privilege in sharing your memories with you!
Merry Christmas, Kelly =)



Click HERE to see the slideshow.


This Monday kicks off my Christmas Vacation!!! I am looking forward to some wonderful family time :) I will be back in the office on January 4th. HOWEVER, I will have email and phone access, so if you get something 'SPARKLY' for Christmas give me call!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas! Thanks for having us in your Christmas Video! We were so blessed to have you there with us...wouldn't have been the same without all of those fab pictures!
xoxo Samantha

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Blog Archive