Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Zane & Katie : Engaged

Zane and Katie are getting married! Zane proposed to Katie at the Saint Louis Art Museum. They really wanted to do their session there, but it was raining on Sunday. The Muny was their next choice and it worked out great! I loved the way Zane's dimples showed when he smiled at Katie and Katie…her eyes just light up when she looked at Zane. These two together are absolutely adorable! They are getting married in November in Jamaica! Did I mention that I love to travel?









Congratulations Zane and Katie, thank you for letting me share time with you both!


Click HERE to see their slideshow.


3 comments:

Stacy Cross said...

These are SO sweet and adorable!!

Sara McDermott said...

AWWW I think these are the people I sent to you!!! I couldn't get them in with my crazy schedule. THey are sooo cute!

LC said...

Hi Kelly! I just found your blog and your pictures are amazing. I know that a lot of girls on stlwed are using you as their photographers and I can see why!

Blog Archive