Thursday, October 9, 2008

Faust Park Mini Sessions

OPENING ANOTHER MINI SESSION DAY: If you wanted to book a mini session with me, your in luck :) I am opening up one more mini session day for the fall and it will be on 11/22. Start time is 9am, ending at noon, each 1/2 hour long. Please email me or call me to book you session. Session fee $300 + Christmas Card design + all edited images on CD with no copy right restions.



Saturday was my first day of Mini Session for the fall. Faust Park is one of my new favorite spots. If you have never been there I highly recommend walking their trails by Thornhill, it is beautiful.



My first session was with Katie. She has the most beautiful eyes. I really enjoyed sharing some time with you Katie and I hope to visit with you again.





I've have known the Else family since we moved here to STL, but this was the first time I have had the pleasure of shooting their family. Their kiddos are so fun to be around, I love the way this family works together. I will miss them next year as they plan to move to Idaho.





The Wilson family have two handsome boys. I loved that this little guy enjoyed Lightening McQueen so much that he didn't let go of it the entire session. Lightening McQueen is very popular at our home too. These boys reminded me so much of my own. Marlene & Rodney, thanks for letting me share time with your sweet family!






No comments:

Blog Archive