Saturday, August 23, 2008

Merry Christmas : Sneak Peak

Christmas is right around the corner! My calendar is filing up fast, so if you are thinking I need to call, call :) I am going to be offering "Mini Platinum Sessions" this year to my clients. Stay tuned for session dates and locations. Here is a sneak peak of the Christmas cards I am offering this year!


#1



#2



#3



#4



#5



#6



#7



#8



#9



#10



#11



#12



#13



#14



#15



#16



If you had a session with me this past year and would like to use one of the images as a Christmas Card, contact me and I'll be glad to design one espeically for you too!


2 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

noooooo!!!! summer can't be over!!! :(...

love these cards tho!!!

Sarah said...

You are a gifted designer!! :)

Blog Archive