Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Mini Sessions : Taylor, Hammond, Whittlesey, Wood & Blank

It was a BEAUTIFUL day on Saturday. I wasn't sure if it was going to rain or not and luckily it didn't. To be safe, I switched locations and I'm glad I did. I shared time with five wonderful families at The Muny for mini portrait sessions .


The Taylor kiddos are adorable. I love to see what they are going to do when I'm with them. This is the second time I had the pleasure of taking pictures of their kiddos and I always enjoy my time with their family!




This is the first time I have shared time with the Hammond family. They are our neighbors and I have always thought their kiddos were adorable. I was excited when they asked me to take their pictures. They are expecting a new baby in a few months, can't wait to meet their new litle guy!





The Whittlesey family has added a precious little girl to their family. It was so fun to visit with them again, the last time I saw them their little guy was not walking. Now he's running all over and thrilled to be a big brother!





The Wood family have been our neighbors for a few years. They have expanded their family since moving to STL and added a darling little girl. Their family reminds me so much of my own with the age differences of their kiddos. Busy, but fun!





This is the first time I have had the pleasure to share time with the Blank family. Their little guy loves trees and sticks (such a boy) and their little girl is content with sitting and smiling :) Plus I love that their grandparents live in San Diego :) What a great place to visit!





Thank you all for letting me share time with your families!


1 comment:

ohana photographers said...

love the last one kelly!!!

Blog Archive