Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Seen 2008 Photography Show & Updates

Seen 2008 Photography Show has selected three of my images as finalist. I'm really honored and excited to be a part of this event. Here are my three images that will be displayed. If you are in Maplewood, stop by for the Gala on December 6th from 6-11pm





As this year comes to a close, I want to thank all the wonderful families who have trusted me in capturing special moments for them. I am so grateful for the couples who have allowed me to share in their wedding day. In the next few weeks, I will be posting a special slideshow of client images for the 2008 year.


My 2009 wedding investment page has been updated on my website. I will be adding new galleries soon.


Thanks to all of you for letting me share time with your families!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats kelly!!

Anonymous said...

I think they are all great... but there is one that I am most fond of... Congratulations! Mom

Blog Archive