Friday, June 27, 2008

Ellen and Eric : Engaged

Ellen and Eric are sweet couple and were up for an adventure. They chose Lafayette Square for their engagement session and I was excited, because I have been wanting to shoot there for a while. We had some fun at the park, then moved on to the allies in the square. It was an amazing, beautiful day and I had a great time hanging out with these two.






Ellen and Eric, I am looking forward to your wedding in November!


CLICK HERE to see their slideshow.


4 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

love the last shot! that door is awesome!!

Val McCormick Photography said...

Love the shot with them in between the walls. They are all great :-)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
MightyWife said...

Kel, great work on these photos! They are very artistic and personal. I love the shot with the green door.

Blog Archive