Monday, June 23, 2008

Corinne & Joshua : Married

Corinne and Joshua had an beautiful wedding on 6/7/08. Corinne grew up at Covenant Seminary and wanted to have the Covenant community be a part of her wedding. There were so many special details that Corinne and Joshua organized, it all added so much of themselves. Their day was perfect! I had so many favorites from this wedding, don't forget to watch the slide show! Enjoy :)




Corinne's mom Kathy buttoned up her dress with a shoe hook from her great-grandparents. I love this picture of Kathy when she looks at her daughter and the one of Corinne and her parents!




Joshua is originally from Hawaii. Many friends and family traveled far for this wedding.





Corinne and Kaitlin are sisters and it was obvious how close they are. I love this picture of Corinne and her sister.



Dr. Chapell is Corinne's father. He was able to walk his daughter down the aisle and marry her to Joshua.








Joshua + Corinne = LOVE




Corinne and Joshua, thank you for letting me capture the abundant joy and love that you have for each other, your family, and your friends. I am so blessed to have shared your wedding day with you both.
Special thanks to the talented Karen Hendrix of FireFly Images for being my second shooter!



CLICK HERE to see their slideshow.


10 comments:

stephen seward said...

Great job!, you really caught some great moments.

Tiger Lily Photography said...

Unreal photos, love the black bridesmaides dresses with the green flowers - they look great!

Stacy Cross said...

These are gorgeous, Kelly! I love them all, but I especially adore the one of her twirling with her dress. So surreal!

Stacy Cross said...

These are gorgeous, Kelly! I love them all, but I especially adore the one of her twirling with her dress. So surreal!

Dennis Bullock said...

Great stuff Kelly...I bet it was a joy for her to be married by her father.

The Lovealls said...

Beautiful pictures, Kelly! It was great meeting you at the wedding! I always love looking at your blog!
~Emily Loveall

Stephanie... or Stevie. said...

Excellent as usual, KP. :) And I really like the little collage!

The Woottons said...

Great pics. Pretty wedding. I loved her flowers! Miss you.

Anonymous said...

I just had to tell you that picture of the bride and her parents might be one of my favorite wedding photos of all time... and I don't even know those people! You can just feel the Love and Joy in that family, and you captured it so perfectly..

Great Job.
Just beautiful work you have here.


Kristy

SoƱia P said...

What a beautiful wedding...love
weddings, especially your
photography!!

Blog Archive