Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

This Mother's Day was really special for me :) My Mom, Nana and sister all came to Saint Louis for a visit. This was the first time my 87 year old grandmother flew! My mom lives in Loreto, Mexico and my Nana and sister are from San Diego, California. We have done lots of site seeing and shopping! I have really enjoyed my time with them and will be really sad when they leave tomorrow.







My sweet friend Jenny took some pictures of us at Faust Park. Thank You Jen!


Click

HERE to see their slideshow.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kelly! WOW!! Your family is geougeous. You all will treasure these pictures for many years to come:o)

Anonymous said...

These are wonderful photos, Kelly

My mom, too, has beautiful thick black hair that comes from her Mexican background... unfortunately, I didn't inherit it, too, like you and your sister did!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

you have a beautiful family! hope you all have a wonderful and blessed mother's day!

Stephanie... or Stevie. said...

aww! you all are so beautiful. I hope you had a great mother's day!

Owned by Kelly Manno said...

Oh what wonderful pics! The first one of you and your babies is awesome!

Anonymous said...

Those are amazing photos, what an awesome time to have all of you together for Mothers day.

Blog Archive