Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Stephanie and Kevin are having a Baby

And it's a ... Girl! I am so excited to be an "Aunt" to baby Katelyn! My sister in law Stephanie and brother in law Kevin wanted some "fun" maternity pictures and I was glad to help out! Katelyn is due to arrive January 25th, the day I leave for San Diego. I'm hoping that baby Katelyn can wait until I get back. I love doing birth sessions :)


Love the tenderness that these two share!




Milk break!



Stephanie looks beautiful! She is absolutely glowing!


3 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

so beautiful kelly. you did an awesome job.

Stacy Cross said...

Cute cute cute! I love that 2nd picture - they look sooo happy - how awesome!

Kevin said...

The slide show you made for us was great Kelly. Thanks for all your hard work! We love you, Kevin and Steph

Blog Archive